Line XVR 4 H.265 setting
The recorder can be managed locally or remotely.
Through a monitor or USB manipulator connected to the device. The Admintool utility is integrated into the local interface and can be accessed through the Manage menu by clicking the name of the recorder model.
1. We recommend using the local interface for initial configuration (IP address, date and time). In some cases, the Admintool utility can be used for configuring the settings.
2. Download and install the latest version of Line software for remote surveillance/management/playback.
3. Launch the Observer and open Connect to server.
4. Click Autosearch or enter the recorder’s IP address (DynDNS). For remote connection, use the internet address shown on the back of the device.
5. Highlight the required recorder in the list, click Connect or double click the mouse. Connection details: login − admin (no password).
6. After connecting to the recorder, the camera settings and other options are configured in the Manage menu*.
* Please note: before the release of Line 8.0, the features of the Manage menu in the client location of Line on a PC running Windows may differ from local Manage on the recorder.