Line IP-CCTV is a product designed to enable the Line CCTV system to work with IP cameras. It
The software has a unique, intuitive interface that even an inexperienced user will find easy to use.
The maximum number of cameras connected to one video server for Line x32 is up to 64 channels and up
Support for 4190 IP camera models from different manufacturers. If requested by the user, it is
Important! To obtain a Line IP licence we recommend only using verified sales
1. The code can be activated on a single computer only. It is not designed to work on
2. You can activate the code on another computer if the computer with the current license is
3. From the moment the scratch card is told to the client, it is the client’s responsibility to
4. A lost card cannot be replaced or reactivated.
5. Any concerns regarding the activation of the code, or activating it more than two times, are at
- The following operating systems are supported:
Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8.
- Support for audio transmission from IP cameras
- Using a rotary device
- Record MJPEG for high quality surveillance footage.
- Record using H.264 for a smaller file size
- Supports 64-bit systems
- Support with a resolution of up to 10 Mpx
- Ability to capture RTSP stream
- Support the load of two streams
- 128 cameras on the server